1) Novel buzzer and discrete compression timer lights.
2) Integrated anvil with cold extrusion technology.
3) Patented jaw design with a triple slide rail-and-block combination rather than the
double rail-and-block design of the Endo GIA™.
4) Stepless jaw-articulating lever.
5) Multifunctional buttons and ergonomic handle.
6) Dual-side compression timer (safety) lock.
7) Battery capacity display.
8) Additional regular batteries (optional).
9) Detachable arched tip (optional).
1a) Offers great flexibility for different compression needs/preferences, with either a standardized 15-second pre-compression (recommended) or shorter pre-compression.
1b) Triggers a buzzing sound to signal it is ready to fire without looking at the timer.
2) Offers 30-40% higher strength vs. Endo GIA when compressing tissue before firing (pre-compression).
3) Consistent compression from the proximal end to the distal end of the jaw while firing (dual compression).
4) The articulating jaw can adopt any angle in the -45° to 45° articulation range.
Or 45° articulation range on both sides.
5) Offers less inter-instrumental collision and more space for operations to take place.
6) Adapted to both left-handed surgeons and right-handed surgeons.
7) Direct visualization about battery capacity, preventing surgeons from procedure irrelated concerns.
Lunar™ F powered staplers are compatible with Fulbright's existing reload portfolio.