1) Stepless jaw-articulating lever.
2a) Integrated anvil with cold extrusion technology.
2b) Tissue bunching cordon marker (yellow line) and blade seating alignment marker (red line).
3) Patented jaw design with a triple slide rail-and-block combination rather than the double rail-and-block design of the Endo GIA™.
4) No less than 45° articulation on each side of the articulation joint.
5) LED battery indicator.
6) Detachable arched tip (optional).
1) The articulating jaw can adopt any angle in the -45° to 45° articulation range.
Or 45° articulation range on both sides.
2a) Offers 30-40% higher strength vs. the Endo GIA when compressing tissue before firing (pre-compression).
2b) Ensures operation compliance to eliminate maloperations.
3) Consistent compression from the proximal end to the distal end of the jaw while firing (dual compression).
4) Facilitates jaw placement in narrow spaces such as the lower rectum.
5) Direct visualization about battery capacity, preventing surgeons from procedure irrelated concerns.
6) Makes tissue incisions and pene trationpenetration easier.
PSD powered staplers are compatible with Fulbright's existing reload portfolio.